English is the working language of the conference. If they were not your native language, please have your papers read by a native speaker, or seek online services of proofreading to improve the language of your papers. Please note that your paper is subject to further review and it may be rejected if it is deemed that the language of your paper is not acceptable.
TEMPLATE MANUSCRIPTS USED
Prior to submitting your paper for review, please ensure that it complies with the following minimal standards:
- The manuscript fits the scope of publication.
- The similarity check is less than 15%.
- The number of pages is between six to eight.
- The topic is novel and is appealing for international audiences.
- The paper should comprise at the very least a title, an abstract, an introduction, methodology, findings, a discussion, and references.
- The paper is written in English.
- There are 15-25 references, with 80% from reputable international journals published within the recent 10 years.
Paper submission is done through the CHEMS.ID system. If you already have an account for CHEMS.ID: https://s.id/iciis2023 just log in with your existing account. If you don’t have an CHEMS.ID account you can register on the CHEMS.ID Registration Page or during the paper submission process.
Please read carefully all reviewers’ comment and reflect them to improve your Final papers.
EAI Publication will publish this conference proceedings book ONLINE OPEN ACCESS